Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dear Baylee...

Dear Baylee,
I am struggling a little right now. I miss you so much. Sometimes it's all consuming. Your little cousin was born last night and he is a cutie. He has a head full of hair....just like you! I really want to go to the hospital and meet little Grant but I'm not sure I'm strong enough. I desperately want to hold a baby...my arms ache for you sometimes. I just don't want to make Scotti or Ashley uncomfortable. I am soooo happy for them but I am also a little jealous. You guys were supposed to be play mates. I just can't understand why you're not with me. I miss you. I love you very much!

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. 4 months was one of the harder milestones for me. It was always therapuetic to write to my little girl. I still miss her to this day 28 months later. Grief changes and evolves but it never goes away. Which I feel is a good thing, as we can never get over the loss of our babies. Their short lives show us so much and teach us how to be better people, friends, and mommies. Praying for peace and healing and comfort during the tough times. Keep writing to her and vent when you need to.

    Take care,
    Amy Miles

    ReplyDelete