Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009



I really can't believe that Christmas is OVER! It seemed to go so fast! Tyler and Noah had a great Christmas. I love watching them open gifts. Noah enjoyed the way the wrapped presents looked more than actually opening them. He got his first "bike"...a Radio Flyer tri-cycle and Tyler got a retro John Elway jersey (he's worn it for 2 days straight :)

Christmas was also a little emotional for me. I missed being able to go to my family's Christmas dinner but we still had fun. I just try to take it one day...if not one hour...at a time.

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the people at Breath of Hope. They sent an awesome "care package" filled with helpful information and afew very cute baby gifts. If you don't know about them check out there website. www.breathofhopeinc.com.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping your family and Miss Baylee in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete